The Starkey Axio hearing aid has:
- from 6-channel and 6-band to 16-channel and 16-band sound processing system,
- ISO compression – provides more personalized listening, makes speech sounds softer without affecting louder input signals,
- feedback cancellation system
- noise control
- adaptation to the environment
- automatic focus,
- programmable switch Rocker, Surface Nano Shield (IP57) – you can choose the sound enhancement program according to the sound environment you are in,
- battery door lock
- HydraShield protection is a special body coating that provides water-repellent properties,
- programmable Telecoil – a function thanks to which the user can capture sounds coming from the phone,
- voice indicators, up to 4 programmable memories,
- frequency reduction
- 900 MHz wireless programming, compatible with Surflink Remote Mic.
- convenient listening in loud conditions
Direction patterns, such as dynamic or fixed, improve speech intelligibility in difficult listening situations.
- better audibility of high frequencies
This technology reproduces high-frequency sounds, such as women’s and children’s voices at lower frequencies, so they are less demanding.
- easy adaptation to new sounds
Customers quickly get used to the new hearing aid. The settings are gradually adjusted so that the hearing aid can learn new sounds.
- comfortable, personalized listening
The ISO compression architecture provides quiet comfort for listening to loud sounds, while quiet sounds are clearly audible.
- noise suppression
Starkey’s excellent feedback suppression provides convenient listening without feedback throughout the day.
- reliable hearing aids
HydraShield®2 nano-coating provides unparalleled protection against water, sulfur and oil for a long service life and reliability.